Monday, October 26, 2020

Give Customizable Emails Swipes For Mmo Marketing Niche











About:

***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING!!!***



I have a series of pre-written follow-up emails in the  MMO "Internet Marketing Niche" for you to use and include in your auto-responder series.



PLEASE NOTE: THESE SWIPES ARE FOR THE INTERNET MARKETING NICHE IN MMO AND NOT FOR MARKETING OTHER BUSINESSES OUTSIDE IM!!!





Suggested use for the MMO swipes:


You can find your own relevant offers to include in each email & tweak the wording to suit your offer.



A great gig available for people looking to promote a product in the MMO niche.



So if your business is different in nature and you want a more specific follow up series for a particular campaign, business, or service, don't order this gig.

However, I am here to help, so please message me to see if I can assist in your e-mail campaign.

Check out my other gig for a my e-mail customisation service labelled as:

'I will create an effective e-mail campaign for your offers'



Please look out for more customizable swipes in other niches too.

Feel free to enquire if there is something you would like to request.





Finally, these swipes are for Personal USE ONLY! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good service.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, all the best to your Success!

Seller's Response:

My goal was to learn how to creat follow up communications with my list. SuperGilrRockit showed me the way! Nicely done and thank you. This was a great model to follow.

:

Thank you very much, all the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment