Monday, October 26, 2020

Modeling, Texturing, Rendering For Your Product











About:

A professional 2D / 3D artist With more than 10 years of experience.
software I use on a general basis is:
- Pixologic ZBrush.
- Autodesk 3Ds MAX 
- Autodesk Maya
- 3D coat
- v-ray & Corona Render For realistic render 
- Blender
- marvelous designer. 
- Substance Painter. 
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe Illustrator.
- You can contact me for:- 3d modeling - Rendering, visualizations, interior-exterior design, - fashion design - products designs for amazon.
- I'm guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of my work. To make my clients satisfied.



you can see some of my works here

https://www.artstation.com/mahmoud-saeed

or here 

https://www.behance.net/mahmoudsaee4a7



Please contact me before submitting the order.



If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply to you ASAP.



thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another amazing experience. I’m going to hire again in the next few days. The experience is just too good to not to.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Richardo for these nice words 🙏. I'll be ready any time. Really happy to work with you

:

Wow!!! I worked before with 3d designer and I must say that he is the best!!! High-quality work, great communication. If you like to get your 3d model work he is the right person to do the work. will use again and will recommend my friends to use him Thank you so much for such great work

:

Wow, Thank you so much for these nice words, it was a great honor to work with you, 🙏

:

Perfect as udual




No comments:

Post a Comment