Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Create Realistic 3D Renders Of Your Product











About:

very important : contact me in message before make an order.  (This is an obligation )


if you looking for the best presentation for your product in e-commerce sites like amazon,
eBay ... you're in the right place.
I am offering:
  • very realistic and clean 3D renders Shows all the details of your product on white background or transparent.
  • Put your product in a realistic environment shows how it work or how it's look like in real life.
  • i will do for you 360° animation shows your product from all angles.
  • also i can give you a demonstration video.
  • infographics images  




I offer ONLY high quality, professional work and you won't be disappointed!


check my portfolio :

 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YaXAUMS4gaiytHVmyJ3qDw09ghxSk6BC




Reviews


:

I have worked with Rafik twice and I am not disappointed, he was able to satisfy all my needs. I will continue to work with him on other subjects.

:

I am very satisfied with Rafik, he did a great job for our 3D product, the rendering is fabulous, we will continue to work with him on other projects now. If you're looking for quality, you've come to the right place.

:

These capsules look amazing! This is it. Good job! Now let's do the same quality for the others?

:

Always great working with him!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment