Sunday, October 25, 2020

Install Or Work On Wordpress Website











About:

I've been working with WordPress and several other Content Management Systems (CMS) for several years for creating and managing websites and blogs.



This gig is excellent if you need any of the following to be done:



✓ WordPress installation, migration or update

✓ WordPress theme installation or configuration

✓ WordPress plugin installation or configuration

✓ Fix wordpress errors

✓ HTML / CSS / PHP / Javascript debugging

✓ WordPress contact form creation

✓ Setting up wordpress theme like Demo / Preview

✓ Website / Database backup and restoration



NOTICE: Contact me BEFORE ordering this gig!



Questions? Send me a message! I'd love to hear from you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

My broken website was fixed very quickly. Thank you so much for your brilliant work.

Seller's Response:

I appreciate your positive feedback. I’m glad you’re pleased with my work.

:

Very easy to work with and great communication.

:

It was great working with you. Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment