Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Make A 3D Stylized Model For You











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig,


I can help you with creating custom 3D stylized objects for your video game, or for whatever you want to use them for!


The steps that you have to follow:


1. Message me! It's really important for me to know exactly what you want: reference pictures or explanations. NOTE THAT I DO NOT DO CHARACTERS, I only do props

2. We will discuss, and I will send you a custom offer. Discounts apply for more objects and/or room
3. Order is starting
4. Progress pictures will be sent while I work on it
5. I will send the project over to you


IMPORTANT NOTICE:
All the uploaded artwork, and all the created artwork that will be made will be part of my portfolio. If you want to sell my artwork later on or use it commercially or want the copyright: you have to pay 20% of the total amount of the project.



EXTRA: For additional changes than the ones asked at the beginning, charges will be applied.


Your package will include the following:
 
- the object(s) in .OBJ

- the Maya/Max project file
- however many renders you want


Fees apply for faster delivery, depending on the difficulty of the asked asset.




Thank you so much for taking your time to read. Hope to hear from you soon.


Reviews


:

This is my second time working with the seller & a much larger order this time, and my expectations were surpassed yet again. The seller worked quickly & had very good communication throughout and delivered a great final product. This service seems to be relatively unknown, but if you order it you won't be disappointed.

:

Seller was great to work with (again) - the models were great & were finished early.

:

The service was fast, the seller was responsive, & the final product turned out great - fit all specifications perfectly, too. Definitely recommend.

:

I loved how easy it was to talk to this seller and amazing art work

:





Make A 3D Stylized Model For You

No comments:

Post a Comment