Saturday, July 25, 2020

Design 2D Drawing And 3D Drawing Cad Files By Solidworks











About:

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDER BEFORE DISCUSS



Hello , my name is Rio Murdy



In this gig I will make 3D design of your product. Your 3D design will looks stunning because it will include 3D rendering in your final 3D product design 

My 3D design can also be converted to STL format , so you can make use of it for 3D printing



I'm doing 3D design for 6 Years until now. So i know what i must do to make your 3D CAD design at it best

I will also do 3D rendering to your 3D modeling



Overall my services included (base on your request , please choose wisely) :



  •  3D Modeling
  •  2D Detail Drawing
  •  3D Rendering
  •  Assembly Modeling
  • 3D Print  (.stl file)
  • Surface Modeling
  •  3D Products modeling
  •  IGES/STEP for CNC machining 
  •  Manufacturing Analysis (what methods, what style of manufacturer to use)
  •  Engineering Analysis (design feasibility, material selection, finish selection)
  •  Providing 2D and 3D model file formats (example: .STL for 3D printing)
  • I can work almost on every mesh file format


I'm guarantee you to deliver best quality of 3D product model

I'm waiting forward to work with you



Regards

Rio Murdy









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Riomurdy is ready to fulfill the agreements. His work was outstanding. I really recommend him.

:

Thanks sir , glad to work with you

: : :





Design 2D Drawing And 3D Drawing Cad Files By Solidworks

No comments:

Post a Comment