Monday, July 6, 2020

Make Any 3D Model For You











About:

Welcome to my profile. If you are looking for a 3D generalist who can bring your imagination to life then you are in the right place!!! 



Hi, I am Tasmia. I am a professional 3D generalist with more than 3 years of experience. The softwares I am proficient with are :

  • Autodesk Maya
  • Blender
  • Allegorithmic Substance Painter
  • Pixologic Zbrush
  • SideFX Houdini


The supports I can provide you with :

  •  3D model
  • Charcter model
  • Texture
  • Rendering
  • Rigging
  • VFX




Contact me to discuss the project previously. I'll need a detailed description of the project and any reference image I can use.





If you have any enquiry about the gig ask me anytime.



Thank you!!!






Reviews


:

again this was so much fun! i gave some concepts of cute creatures... and tasmiatanzum makes them better than I could hope for. we had really good communication. We talked about improvements. And I always get better improvements than I hoped for. also..again very organised model! best modelmaker!!!

:

Seller was nice and willing to do revisions.

:

It was a real pleasure working with tasmiatanzum. 10/10 for effort and dedication. 10/10 for professionalism and communication 10/10 for delivery and skill Highly recommended.

:

Second time I make a order. (This time I ordered multiple projects) Tasmiatanzum made the main project so much better than I hoped. I am so happy with that one. One of the 3 projects was not completly what I wanted the first try. But she made it how I wanted immediately after I told her this. So all the 3 projects she did are way better than I hoped for. Very kind and helpfull in communication. I am sure I will contact her again for another project.

:

I searched for the perfect person to do this job. I needed a 3d model of a ancient temple door with a little cave around it. Tasmiatanzum did this job perfectly. She made the model in a way that I can work with it (as a newbie with 3d software). She made the model file really organised (every object in its own group). I am really pleased with the end result and I hope to work togheter again with tasmiatanzum in the future. (have some other projects as well. I will contact tasmiatanzum as first for sure)







Make Any 3D Model For You

No comments:

Post a Comment