Saturday, July 25, 2020

Design Concepts And Complete Rendering Illustrations











About:

  • I will work on any concept or product design using my skills as a designer, sketcher, and digital photoshop artist. This includes parts of a game, movie or book to designing ideas for a product.
  • I primarily specialize in vehicle concepts since my full time job is automotive design. In school I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects such as product design, character design, world design, illustration, and story telling.
  • Please ask any questions before placing an order and please keep in mind to provide me with a starting point, general direction, or target market.
  • I can provide files in any format that photoshop exports, for example if you need a .tiff file with a transparent background(.psd files are not included in the first plan).
  • I look forward to creating something cool and exciting for you!

Reviews


:

Fantastic work as always. Great seller who always goes above and beyond to deliver illustrations you will be happy with. Thanks!

:

Amazing seller. Communication is excellent, they have an attention to detail, delivers top quality illustrations. The perfect creative to collaborate with. Thanks!

:

I knew what I wanted and was concerned that I could not describe it well enough to get it done right. And... It was exactly what I had imagined. Extremely well done. Thank you!

: :





Design Concepts And Complete Rendering Illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment