Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Design Your Product Ready For Injection Or 3D Printing











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER to estimate the good duration, to give you the good price to complete your request. 

Packages levels are just an average, price an delivery can be lower or higher regarding the request.



I'm Product Engineer since 9 years and I design products and components in 3D using different processes like 3D printer, mold, sheetmetal cutout, machining (CNC).



I will modeling / design your 3D model for:

  • 3D printing
  • Plastic or metal molding
  • Machining (CNC)
  • Sheetmetal cutout



I will produce a professional CAD model using:

  • your sketches
  • your ideas
  • or requested dimensions

I will use my expertise and experience to give you not a basic 3D file but a model designed for your manufacturing process.



I will work until the designed model is how you imagined it.



I will give you with this gig :



  • The file ready for 3D printer or mold, machining
  • The 3D_PDF
  • Technical_support
  • Drawing with dimensions,
  • Rendering_picture


Please check my FAQ to know my design process. 



Please contact me first so we can chat a bit about the project to clarify and understand your needs, all questions welcomed.

Regards,

David

Reviews


:

Great cooperation with David. He'll be the first to contact if I ever need a 3D Model in the future. He's fast and he advises me as a customer as a true 3D professional. Stunning work and great communication!

:

David is truly the best!

:

Quick. Delivered a perfect product again!

:

Delivered very quickly! Will do business with again.

:

Perfect delivery as always. Thanks!







Design Your Product Ready For Injection Or 3D Printing

No comments:

Post a Comment