Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Machine Designing And Simulation











About:

Hello,
I am a professional worker and trainer of CAD work. I do CAD works specially in AutoCAD and Solidworks. I also work in 3ds Max.


Please contact me before buying. 


....................................................................................................................


I offer:
- 3D modeling of any kind of Machine and  Machine Parts.
- Detailing of machine parts.
- Background editing or making suitable environment.
- Simulation (Hardness test, fall test, scratch test, heat test, bending test) of products


Other Services include:
  • Converting any idea into CAD
  • Converting hand sketch floor into CAD.
  • Modifications or editing in an Existing CAD File
  • Fast delivery


Deliverable Files:

  • Source File
  • SLDPRT/SLDASM
  • DWG file
  • PDF File
  • JPG or Any other Format




Thank You......

Reviews


:

This is a talented and professional Seller. The approach is professional and comprehensive on large complex 3D Prototyping and smaller projects. I highly recommend this Seller.

: : : :





Machine Designing And Simulation

No comments:

Post a Comment