Saturday, July 11, 2020

Create Game Ready 3D Assets











About:

I create performant, low poly 3D assets including normal map baking and textures made in substance painter for your projects. These can also be animated or fully implemented in Unreal or Unity if this is required.



Assets can be delivered in FBX, OBJ, blend files, engine packages,...



Reviews


:

Good communication, fast delivery, good work.

:

Really impressed with this work. I wanted the "Buster Sword" from "Final Fantasy 7" for my own game project in Unity, and I got exactly that! Instant response that he started working on the model and if I had any suggestions or questions I was free to ask. Also delivery was faster than advertised, it took him only 2 days to deliver this amazing piece which is perfectly optimized for Unity.

: : :





Create Game Ready 3D Assets

No comments:

Post a Comment