Friday, July 3, 2020

Render A Photo Realistic 3D Image Of Your Product











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER.

Check my gigs portfolios about quality of images.



I'll make a 3D model of your product in the Blender 3D application, and deliver you the HQ photo realistic rendered image of it.



I'll create 3D model of products for prices presented in the description of extra gigs.



I make many kinds of models, such as various types of cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc.



Please send me the reference photos of product, or blueprints, sketches, drawings etc. Also the label of product if product have one. I'm not 2D designer so I do not design labels.



The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to make a deal on every single job about time, size, prize etc.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER.

Reviews


:

The experience was excellent. He always go above and beyond what I'm expecting. I've use him several times and I've never been disappointed. I will truly use him again and again.

:

An always reliable source for our product image needs.

:

Excellent work! The best on Fiverr!

:

Great job, as always, Really nice images.

:

Excellent work.







Render A Photo Realistic 3D Image Of Your Product

No comments:

Post a Comment