Sunday, July 12, 2020

3D Model Anything In Blender 3D











About:

Working in Blender 3D for over 5 years, I will model any object complete with rendered previews, exported models and materials.



I work primarily in architectural design and mechanical models. I typically stay away from humanoid or character models.



AS WITH MOST 3D MODEL PROJECTS, PLEASE NOTE:

Due to the  nature of accepting an unknown model project, times are subject to change depending on complexity. A set of modeled pop cans will take significantly less time than a fully modeled humanoid figure with clothes. I will not impose additional costs as I value the practice this will provide me, but your delivery times may be effected if model complexity exceeds what I am used to.

Reviews


:

Extremely knowledgable and capable artist. Made sure the final deliverable was useful, even though our needs were somewhat non-orthodox. Much appreciate the effort and professionalism

:

Excellent 3D Artist. Thanks for your help and work. <3

:

Provided what I needed in the way I hoped for

:

It had some issues, but the Seller fixed them all! Very dedicated, Pro and hard working! loved his services

:

Another great job. Sam has never failed to exceed my expectations.







3D Model Anything In Blender 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment