Monday, July 13, 2020

Make 3D Cad Models In Creo, Solid Works, Catia, And Fusion 360











About:

I will create the mechanical design, technical drawings, and models.

>>>PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER<<<

I am a Mechanical Engineer, having expertise in prototype designing, orthographic projections, 3D modeling and support reactions providing necessary constraints to mechanisms, Stress and Load analysis, Finite element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Engineering Materials and their Properties and machine designs and have completed tons of projects in SolidWorks, Creo, Fusion 360, AutoCAD, ANSYS, and CATIA. Now, I am here to help you exclusively on Fiverr.



The services I am providing are the following.

  • 2D Technical Engineering Drawings
  • Part Drawing of Mechanical Parts
  • Assembly Drawings
  • Working Mechanisms of Various Assemblies
  • Animations of Mechanical Designs
  • Drafting
  • Rendering
  • Designing New Machines and their various parts
  • Engineering Reports
  • 3D Printing 
  • Mechanical Engineering Numerical Problems


From me, you will get



1- 100% Satisfaction plus 100% money back guarantee.

2- Excellent communication skills .

3- Extra Fast delivery, I'll try to deliver work in 24 hours.



So, what are you waiting for, lets come to the inbox to talk about your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication and easy to work with. Implemented all the revisions asked for. The final product is exactly how I wanted it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir. I'll love to work with you in the future again.

Seller's Response:

I don’t get my full work yet

Seller's Response:

With due respect sir, I provided you all your work weeks ago. You kept asking for additional work and I provided you additional work many times because I respect you and want you to be 100% satisfied. Even after that, you kept asking for additional work.

Seller's Response:

Really good work







Make 3D Cad Models In Creo, Solid Works, Catia, And Fusion 360

No comments:

Post a Comment