Monday, July 27, 2020

Model Professional 3D Assets For Your Game











About:

I have over 5 years of experience in 3D modelling with Google SketchUp so I will have no problem making you a 3D model of anything you want. It can be a product, building, concept, etc. I always use proper modeling techniques that results in good looking 3D models that are easy to update in the future if needed. I will also make sure that your 3D model is both dimensionally accurate and visually looks just the way you want it to.



Things that I can do:

  • Buildings(interior and exterior)
  • Various products
  • Lanscaping
  • Furniture
  • Rendered images
  • Videos
  • Plans
  • Models for 3D printing
  • And pretty much anything else!


You should always message me first before ordering so we can agree on the price, delivery time and other details.



Thanks for choosing my services :)

Reviews


: : : : :





Model Professional 3D Assets For Your Game

No comments:

Post a Comment