Friday, July 3, 2020

Create 3D Models In Revit Or Rhino Or 3Ds Max











About:

Hello everyone!



I'm a professional architect I was trained in 3d modelling visualization. I can model apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, landscapes an products.



I will create 3D models from your 2D cad drawings or jpeg, pdf files using 3dsmax, rhino, revit according to your preference. 



Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project.



V
ery short- time working and the highest quality.



Thanks and Best Regards

Reviews


:

Excellent modelling skills

:

such a lovely girl, really helpful with insightful knowledge and a lot of experience to show for!

:

Communication needs a bit of work but final Product was of a good standard

:

She is the best!!

:

Beril absolutely exceeded expectations. She was able to create an extremely accurate 3d model of my house from just a few photos I took, and then add design touches and create an amazing 3d rendering, all ahead of the promised schedule. Further, she was absolutely wonderful about helping with minor revisions to show me multiple options. Her work was everything I had hoped for and more. Plus she could not have been nicer and communication was friendly, quick and easy! Please do not pass her up on any project. She's too talented for this platform - my guess is she'll be off on bigger and better things soon!







Create 3D Models In Revit Or Rhino Or 3Ds Max

No comments:

Post a Comment