Friday, July 3, 2020

Make A 2D Drawing With Autocad Or 3D Model











About:

I am an engineer by profession I have a good experience in design and modeling
I studied autocad for 4 years but I have a pretty good work experience in other programs like Autodesk Inventor, Fusion 360, SkethUp and VISIO
My requirements for starting the project. (I need a rough sketch of the necessary project / idea or any reference image related to your design)
If the product has a complex shape and size, the drawing work requires more time and effort, so in this case, please contact first before starting the order. As in case of necessity to divide the project into several works.
Delivery time depends on the complexity of the drawings. Although I will try to deliver within 24 hours or as fast as I can.
Feel free to contact me any time for any questions before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great at what he does.

Seller's Response:

Thanks you

Seller's Response:

Perfect - thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for such an interesting work

:

Very fast delivery and most importantly a work done very quickly, I recommend with confidence, we will collaborate once again!!!







Make A 2D Drawing With Autocad Or 3D Model

No comments:

Post a Comment