Wednesday, July 22, 2020

3D Modeling,Product Designing,Engineering Products











About:

Dear clients !

Please discuss the project before placing order.

 i'm a professional mechanical design engineer .i will do 3D modeling according to your requirements.i just need dimensions or sketches or drawing to do modeling.if you have just idea then i will also convert your imagination into 3D modeling and 2D drawing.also i worked in a organization as a product designer.also i will do realistic rendering of your model.

 Deliverable :



  • 3D model
  • 3D rendering
  • 2D drawing
  • 3D pdf
  • stl file
  • step file
  • source file 
  • sldprt
 

i use solidworks,catya and maya for modeling.



i use slolidworks and keyshot for rendering.



price will be according to the complexity of design.



your satisfaction is my first priority , i will work on your project till your satisfaction.

Thank you.

regards:

                 Engineer Ammar



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything turned out just the way I wanted it. Seller was fast in response and did the changes I asked for. Great job!

:

Really very friendly! I knew nothing about this process and he helped me every bit of the way. Keen eye for design.

:

Great work and done on time, excellent communication and understanding of the project and a wonderful insight into the main idea of what was needed. Thanks for the excellent work

:

Professional and there were no issues with the revisions I requested. The end result was amazing! I defintiely recommend this gig if you want something modelled in Solidwork.

:

I sent him the short video of the model product and he designed exactly what I want, great 3d designer!







3D Modeling,Product Designing,Engineering Products

No comments:

Post a Comment