Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Design 3D Cad Models Of Miniature Products And Their HD Pics











About:

Please contact me before placing the order so that we make sure that we are on the same page.


NOTE FOR THE BUYERS
Hello dear customers,


My name is Hamza Pervez and I am a Mechanical Engineer. I have a team of very creative mechanical engineers and we as a team are providing our services for about two years on Fiverr.


I have multiple gigs but here in this gig, I will provide you assistance in designing products that are miniature but have great impacts on our lives.


We are available to discuss with you any idea that you may have in your mind or even a rough hand-drawn sketch of that on a piece of paper and we will take care of the rest.


We believe that almost 90% of a solution to any problem comes through brainstorming and we will be happy to discuss with you your idea and your product in detail before making its 3D CAD model.


So, don't wait any longer and just hit us hard with your idea and

let us take your stress while you only sit back and relax.


Regards,
Hamza,
Team Lead.





Reviews


:

Thank you I will

:

Great job! This is my 2nd order and I'm very satisfied with the results. Very recommended!

:

Very good communication and response time. Delivery was on time and as requested. I will return!

:

Very quick delivery, exactly what I needed. Thanks again.

:

Great like always







Design 3D Cad Models Of Miniature Products And Their HD Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment