Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Make Jewellery Cad File For You











About:

Why should we work together?

 

1. I specialize in developing cad design for jewellery

2. i can deliver your product very fast

3. I love to work on interesting projects with great people like you!

 

Just send your original sketches and write down your ideas.

 

I

will provide you with the following:



1.stl file

2.original cad file(if you need)

3. high quality JPEG image



 

If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering.





Reviews


:

Excellent.. He did Exactly what i needed as requested.. great job thankyou

:

Absolutely first rate. I received exactly the file I needed, in the format I needed and in good time. The seller was super helpful - could not have hoped for a better experience.

: : :





Make Jewellery Cad File For You

No comments:

Post a Comment