Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Mechanical Design, 3D Modeling, Rendering Of Your Product











About:

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 

( It will help us to save time and quick delivery)

Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less than the prices mentioned in the gigs. 



I am a Professional 3D designer. I do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. Following are the services I provide:



  • 3D Designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D PDF Drawings
  • 3D PDF models
  • 3D Rendering
  • 3D Printing
  • Surface Modeling
  • 3D animation
  • 3D Modeling (Industrial Design and 3D)
  • Product Design & Detailing
  • Plastic Enclosure 

  • Renderings
  • Engineering Drawings
  • Product Development
  • 2D Drawings
  • Patent Drawings
  • STL for 3D printing
  • STEP
  • IGES


I use Solidworks, Autocad, creo, Ansys, and Sketchup for all my work and I do realistic rendering in a key shot. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya for organic modeling. In short, I am a complete package for all your 3D work.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7.



Regards:

Usman Liaqat

Design Engineer




Reviews


Seller's Response:

usman_15uet is talented and professional. It would take months and thousands of dollars to get what I requested from a traditional design firm. (And they would mess it up requiring many back and forth emails to correct). I highly recommended this user.

:

I have worked with Usman in the past and it was great, however, this time it was not as good an experience as I have had in the past.

:

This was a one time delay due to my poor health during the course of this project. However, my services were and will be the best now onwards.

:

Verry good. Thids was the second Project and i have more for Usman. Very pleasant contact

:

very good, happy with the quality







Mechanical Design, 3D Modeling, Rendering Of Your Product

No comments:

Post a Comment