Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Make A Sketchup, Revit, Archicad 3D Model In 24 Hours











About:



If you are looking for the following architectural services:

  • Architectural rendering
  • Architectural Visualization
  • 3D Modelling and 3D rendering
  • Exterior Design
  • Interior design and rendering


This is the right gig for you. I will make a 3D Sketchup model of your Architectural design or existing building.



This is the gig for you:



I will make a Sketchup 3d model of the exterior design, interior design  of your building floor plan(residential, office, or commercial building) or existing building.



Do you have just a floor plan? I will make a Sketchup 3D Model out of it and produce photo realistic Architectural renders of the design.



Is it an existing building?And you want a Sketchup model of the building? I will model the building with its existing environment and scene and render.



 My services includes:



  • 3D Exterior and Interior 3D modelling using Sketchup Pro


  • Photo realistic Architectural rendering 




To inquire more about my services or to order feel free to contact me first. I would be glad to offer you my services.



Thanks in advance.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always

:

Thank you very much sir.

:

Joshua is a guru!

: :





Make A Sketchup, Revit, Archicad 3D Model In 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment