Monday, July 27, 2020

3D Modeling For Industrial Product Design Using Solidworks











About:

HI There!



I'm Professional Mechanical Engineer having more than 5 years experience in industrial, mechanical and product design.I have designed many products from concept to prototype.I have expertise in many design and simulation softwares like solidworks, creo,ansys, hypermesh, V-ray and Keyshot



Note: All Prices are not fixed and Please contact me before placing order.



How will I work on your Project?

  • Concept to Rough Sketch
  • Rough Sketch to 3D model
  • 3D animation video for motion study
  • FEA and CFD simulation for testing the model 
  • Detailed drawings and STL files for manufacturing and 3D printing 
  • Rendering and High quality animation for advertisement 


Tools I will Use:



For 3D Modeling:



  1. Solidworks
  2. Creo Parametric
  3. Autodesk Inventor
  4. Fusion 360
  5. Solidedge 


For Rendering and Labelled Design:



  1. Keyshot
  2. Creo Render
  3. Photoshop 
  4. illustrator  


For FEA (Finite Element analysis) and CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics):



ANSYS

MSC NASTRAN/PATRAN

HYPERMESH

ABAQUS 

SOLIDWORKS 

CREO 



Thanks again for visiting my Gig hopefully you will like my work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great, was able to deliver fast

Seller's Response:

Willing to work with me.

Seller's Response:

Excellent engineering skills and very good communication skills as well.

:

Thank you sir!

:

satisfied, but too expensive based on the report.







3D Modeling For Industrial Product Design Using Solidworks

No comments:

Post a Comment