Sunday, July 26, 2020

3D Modeling And Cfd Simulations











About:

I hope you are doing great.

As a highly motivated and dedicated individual with strong interpersonal and technical skills, I would offer my services for your project.

I would inform you that I am a mechanical engineer my profession and have a versatile set of technical skills. I can not only perform mathematical calculations but also can design a 3D model using Solid Works software. I can also perform various mechanical analysis including CFD using ANSYS software. Talking about my computer knowledge i would like to inform you that I have a excellent command over C++ programming language and can develop Matlab codes.

Currently, i am doing masters in renewable energy systems and I have strong grip over solar thermal/PV, wind turbines and biogas. I have attached some of my  previous work with this GIG. Please have a look, I am sure you will like it.

Waiting for a positive response.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

done the work perfectly as said. He did the works in tight shedule!

Seller's Response:

thanks you very much!

:

Hat alles super geklappt. Es wurde alles so erstellt wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe.

:

Thanks you very much!

:





3D Modeling And Cfd Simulations

No comments:

Post a Comment