Wednesday, July 22, 2020

3D Print A Model You Provide











About:

Please contact me before placing your order!



Hello, my name is Kyle Scheer, Founder of Genesis Fabrications. I am a Mechanical Engineer with a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with great experience in product design and 3D printing. I encourage you to message me at any point during your project and I would be happy to help you!



Using high-quality 3D printing equipment and post-processing tools, I will create a detailed 3D printed prototype of your product, custom design, or model!



Just send me a 3D model or STL file of your design and I will do the rest!



If you send me a 3D model file that is not an STL file, I will create an STL file and send it to you free of charge to make it easier for you to 3D print it in the future!



Domestic USPS Priority 2-3 day shipping is included, however, if you need your parts shipped outside the USA, ask me about other shipping options!



Note: Shipping times are not included in the order delivery time.



Have an idea but don't have a model? Let me know and I would be happy to create a 3D model of your idea for you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great job. Thanks

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure, I hope to work with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, fast, easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure to help you out! I hope to work with you again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Mr. Scheer always delivers professional work. Wonderful to work with him everytime!







3D Print A Model You Provide

No comments:

Post a Comment