Saturday, July 4, 2020

Create Cad, 3D Printing Designs And Technical Engineering Drawings











About:

I am a mechanical engineer with over 3.5 years of experience in CAD modeling and 3 years of experience at Fiverr. I have done various projects related to simulations, 3D printing, structural designs, FEA, and CFD for industries and freelance clients. I'll be helping you in the following departments:



  • Creating CAD models and Structural Designs
  • Creating Assemblies and Part Drawing
  • Prototype Designing
  • Performing Simulations on your CAD Design
  • 3D Printing and providing you high-quality STL file
  • Finite Element Analysis
  • Computational Fluid Dynamics
  • 2D PDF of Engineering Drawings of your CAD model
  • DWG file to 3D Model conversion and vice versa
  • Orthographic Projections of your Prototype
  • Character and cartoon designs for 3D printing and modeling 


Why you should hire me for your projects:



  1. I have experience of more than 4 years of CAD modeling
  2. You can check my previous work feedbacks
  3. I have completed more than 450 CAD projects.
  4. I'll provide you 100% quality work with fast communication
  5. You'll have a full refund guarantee


The software in which I work are:



  1. SolidWorks
  2. Fusion 360
  3. AutoCAD
  4. Creo
  5. Ansys
  6. Maya
 

So, what are you waiting for? Come to the inbox so that we can start working on your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kaleem was great to work with and very patient with the delays our project required because of the business shutdowns due to the Coronavirus as well as the complexity of the project and working through committee approval. I would absolutely work with Kaleem again (and we already have another project ready to send him)!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Sir. Let's continue working together. You are very kind and supportive. I must appreciate the way you communicate in order to convey the details of the project, the revisions you need, and informing me about unexpected delays. Looking forward to our future projects.

Seller's Response:

He had good communication, good prices and got the job done on time. Dimensions were a little off but its because he had no reference. It was easy to scale to the right size for 3D printing when I had something to go by. Overall good service and would recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir. Your words are my true motivation. I'll love to work with you in the future again.

Seller's Response:

The concept is done done job







Create Cad, 3D Printing Designs And Technical Engineering Drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment