Sunday, February 28, 2021

Design An Optimized Part For 3D Printing











About:

I am mechanical engineering student. I love designing and 3D printing in my free time. I would be more that willing to help you design and 3D print whatever it is that you want. We will work as a team to make your idea come to life!



In this gig, I am offering one design optimized for 3D printing, as well as the options to print it in PLA and deliver it to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more specific quotes and requests before ordering!!!



This Gig is great if you are looking to 3D print anything like parts and replacement parts, perzonalized gifts, something cool you saw in the internet, or if you are just curious about the capabilities of 3D printing. My print volume is of 180x180x200 mm

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment