Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Make Bottle Design For Amazon











About:

Hi 



I am working in this field for 5 years. I will make your product ready for sale on online sites in a professional way .



In this gig I will do:

I will create HD Renderings of your product for Amazon,Ebay etc.

I will create anything like bottles,jars,packings,box etc

 

                                       Package Details    

  1. STUDENT PACK: Front view of your product.  
  2. BUDGET PACK: Front, Back & Side view of your product.
  3. PROFESSIONAL PACK: Front,Back,Side & 3 angle together.           


Let me know Your requirement and I will make it ready for sell.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ! 

Speed, quality and creativity are my words.



The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, price etc.



Note:price will be higher for complex models.



  • IMPORTANT:Please,contact me before ordering the gig.


Thank you. Have a nice day.

Krish_design

Reviews


:

Top of the line designer. Works very hard. Extremely skilled and talented. Very patient and does many revisions. Would highly recommend Krish Design to anyone wanting high end work done!!!

:

More great renders form Krish!

:

Great job as always

:

Awesome work!

:

Amazing response time and always great to deal with.




No comments:

Post a Comment