Monday, February 1, 2021

Design 3D And 2D Mechanical Model As A Mechanical Engineer











About:

Welcome to My Gig.

I am a passionate Mechanical Engineer and a international degree holder. I have a wide experience in designing and CAD modeling as well as in Solid works. I have worked in different multinational Companies such as Nestle Pakistan Limited,Descon and Suzuki autos as a Design Engineer. I am working as a Head design department in PAKISTAN FERTILIZER CORPORATION. 

I will design 3D Models for your Projects and Ideas. I will design your product by your ideas and guidlines.

I will provide in service in
  • 3D Mechanical concept of a model and Modeling
  • 2D technical Drawing with proper Dimensions and Texture
  • Mechanical 2D and 3D Assembly of parts
  • 3D rendering
  • 2D pdf and 3D pdf drawing
  • 3D printing
  • solid works
I use the following Softwares for this Autocad,SolidWorks,Creo,Ansys 



Feel Free to contact me 

I will provide you the best quality with reasonable Rates and Gurantee

Regards

Abu Hurraira

Mechanical Engineer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, I completed my work in a very short time

Seller's Response:

Good job, thank you

Seller's Response:

the best iv tryied

:

Thankyou

:

This is not the first time I have worked with you, you are very cool




No comments:

Post a Comment