Thursday, February 11, 2021

Design Or Do Any 3D Model In Sketchup Or Rhinoceros











About:

I'm Professional Architect with 8+ years of experience in 3D modeling and many other architecture & design programs. I can offer you a huge range of services in Architectural, landscape and Interior design.



Please contact before ordering to avoid any misunderstanding or cancellation.

My Service :  

• I can design or make any idea you have in SKETCHUP or RHINOCEROS 3D MODEL 

• I can transform to other files ( DWG / REVIT / 3DMAX ) models to any of the one I offer. 

• Just send me your 2D Floor plan, Ideas, Sketches, PDF, JPG or DWG (Autocad )file 



Please be reminded of the following:



  • Medium to large scale SketchUp or Rhinoceros 3D modeling is subject to custom offer.
  • Design services is subject to custom offer.
  • Exterior and interior modeling are charged separately.
  • Provide me your design, Autocad file and all other necessary details you have.
  • Please be as specific as possible with your instructions.
  • If you have a special request, write me and I'll be happy to discuss your idea and send a custom offer.



You can take a look for selected projects portfolio during my academic and work experience on my website : https://www.ernestovelasquezg.com



PLEASE contact me before place an

Reviews


:

Ernesto is awesome person to work with! Highly intelligent and super professional! He is well familiar with the material- whether it's a floor plan or 3D- he has a great understanding of the fields.

:

Best provider here in fiverr, very much suggested!

:

great service

:

Thank you very much

:

All round great experience thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment