Wednesday, February 3, 2021

3D Modelling And Photorealistic Rendering Of Your Product











About:

Hello! Welcome to My Amazing Gig...



Thank you for being here. I am Ravindu Madusanka(rvdrover) and I have brought a very useful Gig for you

I am a professional and Experience 3D Modeler in Sri Lanka. I have 5 years of experience in 3D Product modeling, 3d printing product modeling, Game asset design, and Photorealistic rendering.

If you want your actual product convert to 3d design, then you're in the right place.



WHAT AM I PROVIDING?



  • 3D Model.
  • High-Resolution Photorealistic Render
  • .Png | .jpg | .Obj | .fbx file formats
  • Commercial Use
  • All project sources
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back
  • Great customer service too



IMPORTANT!!!



Please, contact me before placing your order, so I can evaluate the complexity and advice you for the package selection.



Thank You regards

Ravindu(rvdrover)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect. Really great work again!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Again🙂

Seller's Response:

Really great again!!! Thanks so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you🙂🙂

Seller's Response:

Very good work




No comments:

Post a Comment