Saturday, February 6, 2021

Create Realistic Exterior And Interior Cgi For You











About:

Hi there :)



I am a CGI Creator and Tech Designer with three years experience. 

I will provide high quality & photorealistic render of your interior or exterior project. 



If you need one of my services, please inbox me. We will discuss further about your projects and prices. 



Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   

Services: 

  • Interior design - high quality photo realistic images
  • Exterior design   - high quality photo realistic images
  • 3D Animation (I'm still learning, it will be cheaper!!)


Additional Service:



  • Elevations
  • Site plan
  • 3D Animation video (I'm still learning it, so it will be chaper!!)
  • 3D floor plans
  • High detailed model of any format (3ds max,
  •  Sketchup,Rhinoceros, Revit,Lumino,Vray,) etc

Required Information:

  •  2D drawings (plans,elevations,section) or hand sketch or reference images or 3D model.
  • Information about the render for instance (colors, textures, foliage, etc.).

NOTE: The packages are for interior design Or exterior design giving that you have the architectural layout ready. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment