Monday, February 22, 2021

Create 3D Product Design And High Resolution Render











About:

Hey, you

Contact me and discuss the project before the order

I am a product designer, I have experience making products from sketches to products that can be used. I have 4 years of experience in design. the software that I use is rhinoceros and for rendering keyshot.



Delivery time depends on the complexity of the image. Although I will try to send in 24 hours or as soon as possible.



In case this product is complex in shape & size, drawing work requires more time & effort, so in this case I ask you to contact first before starting the order.



- Fast response

- The right size

- Easy communication

- High quality render

- Ultra high resolution imags

- Stl file

- Exploaded view



If you need more information about this show, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you very much ;)

Reviews


:

Communication & precision. Excellent work

:

The replies were super fast, even at late nights in his area. Would definitely recommend!

:

Good work will provide regular work Thank you Sakti

:

Attention to detail

:

Thank you, looks cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment