Sunday, February 21, 2021

Make And Grade Apparel Sewing Patterns Also Tech Pack











About:

hello, welcome to my Gig

I am a CAD pattern maker in the garments industries. I am working as a cad pattern maker for the past 12 years. I have a lot of pattern making, grading experience in garments field. I can make the pattern very quickly and efficiently by using CAD software. 



Type of garment: jersey and woven

Market: womenswear, menswear, children's wear and Underwear.



And also converting all kind of soft copy pattern format like DXF, PDF, AI( ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR ), CDR, MDL ( LECTRA ), TMP ( GERBER ),

 PDS ( OPTITEX ), TUD ( TUKA TECH ), PLT and HPGL. by using CAD software.



PDF patterns are delivered on a full scale with

A4, A0, letter, 90CM Conversion is available



I know very well in Tech Pack making for all kinds of samples. My tech pack contains full details about sample like such as given below,



1. Garments flat sketch

2. stitching detail

3. how to measure

4. Base measurement chart  

5. Graded measurement chart

6. fabric details

7. trims & accessories detail

8. Full sewing and pattern making instruction 

9. Color pager as per fabric and trims



If your project is not listed above, drop me a message to discuss your specific needs!



thanks and regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic. She is very clear with her questions to help make my order to exactly what I'm after. I'm extremely happy with her service and would highly recommend her to others.

Seller's Response:

Many many Thanks

Seller's Response:

This seller is doing exactly what I've asked for and more. I'm extremely happy with here service and knowledge which is helping me immensely. I will be using here for more work in the future. Very happy customer here.

Seller's Response:

Many Thanks dear

:

Thank you for delivering this earlier than planed. It looked good to me, hopefully there is no issue. Thank you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment