Saturday, February 27, 2021

Design 3D Printable Parts Or Enclosures











About:

Are you looking for a 3D designer for your 3D printable project, I will help you to make your idea into a CAD design

I will design a 3D printable model using Solidworks for your needs, Specially for enclosures and small mechanisms.

I have several years of  expectance in Solidworks designing and 3D printing for making small machines and 3D printable parts.

I will work with you to make your idea into a CAD design which you can use to make the model you desired.



All the packages are included with the followings,

Solidworks Part files and Assembly files Source files

Step files of any other file format you need

2D Drawings if you need for manufacturing



and before placing any orders kindly contact me so that we can find the best and economic solution for your project.

Please provide me with all the technical drawings and details of your design

Thank You


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very thorough and responsive. He designed a circuit and PCB to fit a unique project!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 😊

:

I can't say enough about how much I appreciate Madu's help with this project. Every step of the way he provided great feedback from his great wealth of knowledge. Madu is truly a very hard working professional. The result of the project was more than expected and I don't have even the smallest hesitation to recommend him to anyone for the work he does. Great job Madu!

:

Fastest service I've seen on Fiverr! perfect delivery and fantastic design. amazing!

:

Thank you very much, looking forward for more work. have a nice day




No comments:

Post a Comment