Thursday, February 4, 2021

Design Any Jewelry As A 3D Model











About:

Hi!



I am a freelance 3D-modeller and have made 3D-models for about 4 years. I love to model things and I hope that my creation out of your idea will show that! I will help to design your custom jewelry, to create your own personalized accessories, necklaces and bracelets. Send me your design or some reference images of how you imagine your piece to look like and I will see what I can do!



I assure you that I will do my best in order to provide you with as much value for your money as possible! The first step in doing this is to contact me and give me a detailed instruction of how I should create your jewelry-idea!



Kind regards,



Thomas



Reviews


:

Very punctual. Great To Work With.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment