Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Design Awesome 3D Product Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig!

I will do profesional product design.


A little info I need from your side:



1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/concepts

2. Let me know how many images do you need.

3. Visual specifications for renderings such as Dimensions, colour, material, texture etc

4. Expected time delivery



I will provide you FREE 3D SOURCE FILES along with the renders.


Also, Please discuss with me about your project before Placing "ORDER".


*this is 3d design service not product design service, so the product and actual measurement must be available. can be in rough sketch, image or photo reference, or better if you have manufacture drawing or blueprint


Looking forward to work with you. Thank you.



Best Regards,

Yusuf

Reviews


:

Amazing follow up! working with him again

:

Yusuf did a great job.Thank you

:

Excellent work

:

Excellent work. I'll be contacting him for more work in the future

:


No comments:

Post a Comment