Friday, February 19, 2021

Design Any Model, Perfect For 3D Printing











About:

This gig is specifically for 3d Printing. I own a 3d printer too so I completely understand the nuances if it. Whatever models I do, I guarantee will be perfectly ready for 3d printing.



Kindly contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Simply the best! I'm not even going to search for another person, she is it! Amazing work, amazing work ethic, and quality that can't be beat! I'd give 10 stars if possible.

:

Ankita delivered the best work I could have ask for. We had an existing logo, it was important to make a 3D model exactly the same than the original logo. Well.... Within 48 hours, she delivered the perfect file. During the process, she asked questions when needed, and proposed answers when we didn’t know how to fix a problem. Next time I won’t ask any other maker than Ankita. Why would I ?

:

Professional, Friendly, Professional, Talented, Professional, Fast, Professional. What else can i say? I'm pretty sure we will work again soon! Very satisfied!

:

Communication was always fast and friendly. The 3d model corresponds to the specifications and any changes were implemented directly. The schedule was also adhered to. I will also rely on them for further projects. It was a pleasure to work with her.

:

Great artist and a great person The work is outstanding and I look forward to working with Ankita again in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment