Monday, February 8, 2021

Make Blendshapes Or Expressions For Your Character











About:

I will make all basic facial expressions for your character for gaming or any project .

Iphone arkit blendshapes as per the ARFaceAnchor will be done with best quality .

I work in maya , iclone7 and other softwares. 



Please contact before order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Neeraj responed to my question almost immediatley and was patien with my lack of knowledge. He did what he promised and even allows me to ask questions now that the delivery is complete. In addition to all this he made an instructional video so I would understand the details better.

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much.

:

I worked few times with the seller and it was a great experience. He was really communicative and helped me with everything. The work was done in time and as described. Definitely recommend this seller!

:

Thanks you.

:

Very nice seller, definitely recommend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment