Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Make 3D Sketchup Model Of Anything











About:

I have over 5 years of experience in 3D modelling with  SketchUp. So I will have no problem making you a 3D model of anything you want. It can be a product, building, concept, etc. I always use proper modeling techniques that results in good looking 3D models that are easy to update in the future if needed. I will also make sure that your 3D model is both dimensionally accurate and visually looks just the way you want it to.



Things that I can do:

  • 2D and 3D Buildings(interior and exterior)
  • Various 3D products
  • Landscaping in 3D
  • Furniture 3D
  • 2D / 3D Rendered images
  • 3D Videos
  • 2D / 3D Plans
  • Models for 3D printing (STL file)
  • 2D technical drawings
  • And pretty much anything else!


You should always Contact me first, before ordering so we can agree on the price, delivery time and other details.



Thanks for choosing my services :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Great to work with!

:

100% Satisfactory and Recommended. Great job done by the seller. Hopefully will use the service again.

:

Imaffan did a great job! Exactly what I asked for, no communication issues whatsoever. Will definitely request his services again!

:

Seller was very easy to work with and met the specifications for the asked project. Will work again with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment