Sunday, February 21, 2021

A Prof Cfd Optimisation Xxx I Am A Cfd Engineer At Scania Sweden











About:

Hello



Are you looking for a CFD analysis of big and small scale?



Here I am to help you with your projects with a tailor-made study.

I am a mechanical engineering professional working at Scania, Sweden. I am responsible for the whole inlet system of the truck. 





Skills and services include:



  • CFD Analysis - Star CCM+
  • Pipe Flow Analysis
  • Wind Turbine Analysis
  • Automotive Aerodynamics
  • Aircraft Aerodynamics
  • Nozzle & Difuser Flow Analysis
  • Rotor analysis
  • Chemical analysis and combustion simulation
  • Acoustical simulation
  • Moving reference frames
  • Erosion
  • Dust and filtration efficiency simulation
  • Multi phase, tank sloshing
  • Buoyancy
  • Urban area analysis of big scale



What makes me unique out of other engineers:



  • Exceptional competence from world-class company
  • Access to licensed software
  • I know the optimization tools such as HEEDS and OPTIMATE+ (one of few in the whole world)
  • I have an access to a super computer which has over 10k cores





Note: The PRICE might vary depending on complexity of the design.



Feel free to send a 'Hello' to me if you have any query. Will be getting back to you in no time.

I assure to give a SERVICE with SATISFACTION with 100% money back/refund guarantee.

Reviews


:

He is a Pro who can answer lots of my questions. The progress was nice and smooth.

:

great experience and clear instruction.

:

Excellent work in providing CFD and acoustical analysis.

:

Great work!

:

Roman is very resourceful in coming up relevant solutions to a difficult problem. Will definitely work again! Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment