Sunday, February 7, 2021

Design High End Sculptural Jewelry











About:

My name is Maksym and my family is in the high-end Jewelry Business for over 50 years.

If you provide me your idea, we will cooperatively create a piece of Jewelry that will satisfy your likings.



Every model I do is designed with critical thinking in regards to 3D Printing and Manufactoring.

I also believe that every unique piece has to be shown in a beautiful rendering, so I will provide you for Free (according to the package) a photo similar to the Portfolio ones.



Software used

  • Rhinoceros
  • ZBrush (for Sculpting)
  • KeyShot (for Rendering)
  • Magics if needed (for healing)


Content provided

  • OBJ,STL,ZTL, according to what file you need
  • PNG or JPG renderings
  • List of stones used in the project


If you like my work and feel I can satisfy your expectations, feel free to contact me or/and Place an Order.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment