Monday, February 8, 2021

3D Cad Modeling, 3D Product Designing, And 2D Drawings











About:

 QUALITY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!!!!!

 

OUR RECENT WORK PORTFOLIO: https://bit.ly/2Yi1hXr



Respected Clients,

I am Fawad Ahmed.I am a Mechanical Engineer and a professional 3D CAD designer. I can do 3D CAD modeling, 3D product designing, and 2d drawings. I will take your idea from concept to a finished product.



OFFER: For customer satisfaction, I am offering a free high-quality sample of your product before taking the order. And this is the reason that makes me unique from the others.





YOU WILL GET SERVICES FOR :

1. Designing any simple/complex 3D parts on your demand.

2. HD Photorealistic Rendering.

3. Adding quality to your design even the rough sketches(with or without dimensions).

4. Flow simulation CFD.

5. FEA simulation.

6. Camera walkthrough animation.

7. Surface modeling.

8. 3D animations

9. Rotational animation of 3D parts.

10.Explode animation.

11. Product designing.

12. 2d Drawings.

I will always give my best to do the job perfectly and fulfill the requirements of the customers.



I am looking forward to hearing from you.



QUALITY WILL BE 100%.

DELIVERY WILL BE ON TIME. 

NOTE: KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.

100% money-back guarantee



Kind Regards.

FAWAD AHMED.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice! The seller designed solar panel support and dinghy davits from my sketch and according to my instructions. The work required also real mechanical engineering work. Can recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. it means alot

Seller's Response:

Communication and quality was excellent. The delivery was a bit delayed, but the seller requested additional time early on and it was definitely worth the wait. I will definitely use this seller again.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. I provided him a picture of the product with length, width and height and he provided me with detailed 2D engineering drawings. He is a great communicator and really understands 2D and 3D modeling.

:

Thank you so much. it means alot. looking forward to work in future again




No comments:

Post a Comment