Monday, February 1, 2021

Photo Realistic 3D Rendering Of Your Product For Amazon











About:

★★★WE GIVE YOU 100% WHAT YOU WANT!!!★★★



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER

3D renders and 3D mock ups are the best way to showcase your product on e-commerce platform.

This unique GIG will help you to showcase your products to your customers in the best way. Ultimately maximize your profit

We are capable of doing any of these products



Bottles, Jars, Cans, Boxes, Screens, Smart Phones, Magazines, Sprays, DVD or CD cases, Books, mugs, Phones, Cups, Cartons, etc

PS.

  • Complex products will cost more, the price can be negotiated.
  • Detailed instructions are encouraged of how you want your product to look like.
  • Additional charges will be added if product labels have to be made as well. (shearing your own labels are recommended).



PLEASE, DO NOT ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING!

★★★WE HERE FOR YOU. PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER!!!★★★



Pricing will mainly depending on your product. So please contact us for best quotation.



Best Regards,

REVIVI5.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The task I encomended wasn't easy and required attention to the detail and the materials. I know for this price I cannot ask too much but I offered myself to pay more for a better result. Wasn't useful for me this time.

Seller's Response:

Great work! took a bit longer than expected but only because I was so particular about the project. Seller was wonderful and did exactly what I wanted. Will buy again!

:

Working with revivi5 was an amazing experience. Their work is high quality and professional. The turnaround time is unmatched and they completed the task exactly to my specifications. I will certainly be working with them again for my future projects!

:

Thank you very much

:

excellent, very good attention to detail. made great revisions. Am very happy Highly recommend this designer for any images etc... Will use again. thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment