Thursday, February 4, 2021

Finite Element Analysis In Abaqus











About:

Hello, It's TBNRMido here. If you are looking for a sophisticated  Finite Element simulations on ABAQUS. You are in the right place!

I have been working on ABAQUS  for 3 years now throughout my master science and my research career.  I performed many challenging static/dynamic finite element simulations in ABAQUS and validate the simulation results with experiments as you can see in the gig introductory video.

WorkStation:

  • 16 GB Crucial ballistix memory DDR3
  • Water cooling (Cooler master Seidon 120V)
  • GPU (GTX1060-6GB Memory)
  • Corei7-4790-8 logical processor
  • Mouse (GPro-10000 dpi)
  • SSD+HDD western blue.

I code specialized developed subroutines UMAT/VUMAT to implement new models in ABAQUS.

So, I will help you with your simulation  whatever its complexity along with their technical report.

Feel free to contact me I will make a nice offer for you :)   





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very service-minded seller. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Super competent Guy, He is really to recommended

Seller's Response:

That’s was amazing work with crack simulations using xFem method.

:

Very Helpful Seller. He ensures that he knows what the entire job before he takes up to task. He is proactive in doing research in his own time to understand the job better. He was also able to work in the short time frame that was given to him. He is a professional individual. i highly recommend my man over here!

:

It's outstanding to work with you Aloychua. You are a very cooperative person.




No comments:

Post a Comment