Monday, February 15, 2021

Create Detailed Sketchup 3D Models











About:

Are you looking to convert your sketches, CAD drawings or photos into 3D Models and probably make it 3D printable?



Then I welcome you to my Pro-Gig.



First of all, please contact me before placing an order. We will talk about the details of your project and I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the 3D modeling.



You will have:



  • Detailed and Editable 3D Object

  • Maintained Color and Texture exactly as you needed
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • Free consultation for the best results


I will be glad to apply all my skills to provide you with the most professional service. Please ask me if you have any questions about my offer.


Reviews


:

Great quality work, happy to make reasonable revisions, easy communication.

:

Good work useful output.

:

Thankyou I appreciate your work

:

Thank you you’re awesome

:

Great renderer who renders high quality models. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment