Saturday, February 20, 2021

Create Simple Products And 3D Prints











About:

I am able to 3d print and design simple products that you may desire. This could be something as simple as small machine parts, small repairs, renderings, and product designs. Generally, I will deliver fairly quickly and I will be very responsive, so please let me know what you need and I should be able to deliver fairly quickly. For the best product, simple and small is the way to go, if you need something slightly bigger, then it may add on some time. I have made phone holders, small car repair things for small broken parts that may have broken from wear and tear over time, simple rooms, a fountain, and simple figurines. I should be able to help in nearly every category.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment