Friday, February 5, 2021

Create Or Convert 3D Files To Stl Ready For Printing











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER

Hello,

I`m an accomplished CAD user with an experience of 5 years using multiple computer aided design software’s. I can confidently provide you with the following services:

·         3D modelling.

·         Creating STL files for 3D printing.

·         Detailed 2D technical drawings. (With Isometric views)

·         Product design & development.

·         Modification or improvement of existing parts.

·         Design of new models according to your concept.

Delivery time will depend upon complexity of drawings, although I will try to deliver as quickly as I can.  In the case that the design has complex shapes, sizes the modelling may require more time & effort so in this case I ask you contact first before placing an order.

FAST TURNAROUND, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Please don`t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Thanks 



Reviews


:

Thanks for your help

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment