Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Design Cad And 3D Products Based On Engineering











About:

I am a mechanical engineer. Your products will be designed based on engineering requirements including manufacture, ease of assembly, function and aesthetics.



I am currently used Autodesk Fusion for Modeling, Blender mainly for rendering.



Don't worry for waiting too long, I will give you my best

Reviews


:

Good Job. Be sure to be really detailed with the job you want done. He will execute what you ask for!

:

Smaller project but was well taken care of. Good communication and Fadliadhim made sure to listen to my revision requests and the outcome was really good.

:

Best man ever!

:

Excellent work from a true professional.

:

Deals with my back n forth all the time every time




No comments:

Post a Comment