Monday, January 4, 2021

3D Design Of Product Using Solidworks











About:

#Please Contact ME Before You Place an Order !!!!

#Please Contact ME Before You Place an Order !!!!



I am mechanical Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in Designing. I can design any 3D model as per your requirements and idea. if you are looking for getting 3d Models, Renderings and drawings created then your at right place for your work. I will design 3D models of Parts, Assembly and drawings depending upon YOUR requirements, YOUR Idea.

Satisfaction of clients is my first target on this platform. I am capable because I am confident about my skills. You can have a look at profile and my reviews which points towards quick and satisfactory work.

You just Send me the specification for the 3D model (some pictures ,rough sketches ,technical drawings +dimensions ) 

Following are the services I will provide :-



* 3D Designing



* 3D Modeling



* 2D PDF Drawings



* 3D Rendering



* 3D Printing



* Realistic Rendering 



* 3D printable files and CNC machine file formats



* 2D Engineering Drawings



I use Solidworks , AutoCAD and 3DS max for all my work.

NOTE : "Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7".







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent quality and very professional, he was very patient with me even though I am not the most articulate with explanations. Would highly recommend.

:

Excellent designer. More than what I expected. Really brings your drawings to life. Very professional and talented. Demonstrates care and attention to detail. I will be using again in future projects. Thanks again

:

He developed a calculator prototype for me. He followed directions and made me a high-quality calculator render and even sent me some other files.

:

DeftDesigner redesigned an .stl file with my changes and delivered an outstanding product. He was very responsive and quickly made edits that I requested. Would work with him again in the future!

:

thank you so much sir :)




No comments:

Post a Comment